Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Supporting Member RR-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pearland
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, congrats on the publication!!!

    Will definitely be getting this book...should be a good read.

  2. Thanks PSXerholic thanked for this post
  3. #12
    MARSH Sponsor PSXerholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cypress
    Posts
    2,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you...........working on Part II ;-)

    You guys really won't believe which company just bought the Reef Guide Part I today, lol.
    I guess there is no one in our club that does not have bought a bottle of their product line.

    It's a German company, so much I can reveal...................but can't tell more, if they don't tell.

    -Andre
    Last edited by Cody; 05-16-2017 at 09:22 PM.

  4. #13
    Supporting Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX
    Posts
    2,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PSXerholic View Post
    Thank you...........working on Part II ;-)

    You guys really won't believe which company just bought the Reef Guide Part I today, lol.
    I guess there is no one in our club that does not have bought a bottle of their product line.

    It's a German company, so much I can reveal...................but can't tell more, if they don't tell.

    -Andre

    I didn't want to spoil the part, but yes, I am German. Yes, I am a billionaire. And yes, I did buy his book.

  5. #14
    MARSH Sponsor PSXerholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cypress
    Posts
    2,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I didn't want to spoil the part, but yes, I am German. Yes, I am a billionaire. And yes, I did buy his book.
    LMAO.........good one Cody !!!!
    Well I do not think he is that super rich ................

    If I would have that company, my show tank would be bad a** bigger !!!

    -Andre

  6. #15
    MARSH Sponsor PSXerholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cypress
    Posts
    2,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys,

    I'm raffling a bunch of Reef Guide's on Facebook.
    Win one for free or even win the refund if already bought ;-)

    https://www.facebook.com/PSXerholic/...53862748271216

    Andre

  7. #16
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cypress
    Posts
    298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you guys haven't checked this out yet you should. This is a very informative and interesting read whether you are struggling with a stubborn parameter related issue like I was or just want to better understand the effects of various things on your reef coloration.


    I'm sure most of us have seen Andre's tank at some point and wish to emulate his success to some degree in our own tanks. This guide will help you quickly understand what he has spent years learning. I know I appreciate his advice and support and am very appreciative that he has taken the time to compile all of this information for our benefit.


    I highly recommend you pick up a copy of this guide as it is a great investment in your reef for just $12.
    PlanetAquariums 171g (60x30x22) - RoyalExclusiv Dreambox - Bubble King Double Cone 200
    **Total system volume - 225g**

  8. #17
    MARSH Sponsor PSXerholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cypress
    Posts
    2,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by clownsrcoo View Post
    If you guys haven't checked this out yet you should. This is a very informative and interesting read whether you are struggling with a stubborn parameter related issue like I was or just want to better understand the effects of various things on your reef coloration.


    I'm sure most of us have seen Andre's tank at some point and wish to emulate his success to some degree in our own tanks. This guide will help you quickly understand what he has spent years learning. I know I appreciate his advice and support and am very appreciative that he has taken the time to compile all of this information for our benefit.


    I highly recommend you pick up a copy of this guide as it is a great investment in your reef for just $12.
    Clownsrcoo,

    thanks a lot.
    I can say you as one of the most skeptical reader in the beginning of applying the described methods in the Reef Guide Part#1, it was a joy to read your text message the other day with the obvious enthusiasm in it while finally got this weird imbalance resolved on the tank.
    As I mentioned earlier, you were not the only one who got stuck with that situation.
    Hope the hobby becomes now fun again for you as it is supposed to be ;-)

    Spread the word!
    Reason why I sell it, I know it all sounds very financial thinking, but after handing out the Government part in form of tax, the considerable bit of green paper left, I always re-invest into the hobby and tank system to play and explore new equipment and improvements.
    It's not that I can afford a Maserati from that ;-) And likely never will........................
    But you can imagine how much it takes to compile all the info over the years of learning and failure and purchases, and I hope to have the future parts to be even more wallet friendly ;-)
    Nevertheless a $10-$15 investment to resolve an easily multiple thousand dollar potential damage, is a good thing.

    Stay tuned.

    -Andre

  9. #18
    MARSH Sponsor PSXerholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cypress
    Posts
    2,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great news on the Reef Guide ;-)

    Receiving first "long term use" feedback from around the world now where Reefer are extremely happy with the results.
    Even experienced reefer were surprised about the fantastic impact they experienced from a healthy bacterial balance and balanced nutrients in their tanks.

    As well, problematic systems started to showing finally colors on Acros and other SPS species.
    Appreciated were also the helpful hints on measuring and algae control.

    Still people are fascinated by the fact that algae and Cyano disappear when nutrients are getting elevated away from zero ;-)

    -Andre

  10. #19
    MARSH Sponsor PSXerholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cypress
    Posts
    2,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Due to server changes on the provider side, they changed the link for access which is here now:

    https://www.e-junkie.com/ejm/resource/514816.php

    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    I will contact the admin to change the link in the mainpost ;-)

    -Andre

  11. #20
    MARSH Sponsor PSXerholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cypress
    Posts
    2,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PSXerholic View Post
    Due to server changes on the provider side, they changed the link for access which is here now:

    https://www.e-junkie.com/ejm/resource/514816.php

    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    I will contact the admin to change the link in the mainpost ;-)

    -Andre
    By the way H-Town Reefer................ $5.99 now ;-)

    -Andre


Similar Threads

  1. [SOLD] !!! Andre's Reef-Juice Testimonial phase !!!
    By PSXerholic in forum For Sale
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2017, 08:47 PM
  2. Coral photo reference guide
    By MikeSW in forum Coral Reference
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 01:07 PM
  3. Favorite part of your reef?
    By d2mini in forum Marine and Reef General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 03:09 PM
  4. Coral Care Guide
    By mikezoch in forum Marine and Reef General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 04:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •