Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    MARSH Sponsor FarmerTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like

    How to Frag Anemones

    Ever wonder how to frag an anemone? Well just watch this video 10 times and you'll become an expert!


  2. Thanks Bigfishy, Tenny, Tstew32 thanked for this post
    Likes Tstew32, phhoth, Bigfishy, Tenny, Cody liked this post
  3. #2
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerTy View Post
    Ever wonder how to frag an anemone? Well just watch this video 10 times and you'll become an expert!

    Great video!! Very informative


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Thanks FarmerTy thanked for this post
  5. #3
    MARSH Sponsor FarmerTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfishy View Post
    Great video!! Very informative


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks bud! Now get to chopping! How to Frag Anemones

  6. #4
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    More like how do you get them off the rock, next video please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Likes FarmerTy liked this post
  8. #5
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tstew32 View Post
    More like how do you get them off the rock, next video please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 sticks of C4. Does the trick.How to Frag AnemonesHow to Frag AnemonesHow to Frag AnemonesHow to Frag Anemones


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Likes FarmerTy, Tstew32 liked this post
  10. #6
    MARSH Sponsor FarmerTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfishy View Post
    2 sticks of C4. Does the trick.How to Frag AnemonesHow to Frag AnemonesHow to Frag AnemonesHow to Frag Anemones


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you frag them at the same time! Genius!

  11. Likes Tstew32, Bigfishy liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Anemones
    By steved350 in forum Marine and Reef General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2018, 10:51 PM
  2. LPS and anemones
    By meholding in forum Want to Buy (WTB)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2014, 06:50 PM
  3. WTB Anemones
    By kris4647 in forum Want to Buy (WTB)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 07:05 AM
  4. Anemones
    By ct in forum Marine and Reef General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 12:54 PM
  5. anemones?
    By Linda in forum Marine and Reef General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 02:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •