Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome!!

  2. Thanks FarmerTy thanked for this post
  3. #12
    Supporting Member FarmerTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglex View Post
    Hi and welcome!!
    Thanks Biglex!

  4. #13
    MARSH GUEST
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerTy View Post
    I know! I couldn't believe I was using circulation pumps when all along, air bubblers are much more effective and even oxygenate! You truly are a reef god Cody. Thanks for helping me navigate my early years.
    I hear Cody use a Secret additive. Do you use the same? I am told some call it beer but he calls it Budweiser MARSH Welcomes our Newest Sponsor - Farmer TY Frags


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Likes FarmerTy liked this post
  6. #14
    Supporting Member FarmerTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfishy View Post
    I hear Cody use a Secret additive. Do you use the same? I am told some call it beer but he calls it Budweiser MARSH Welcomes our Newest Sponsor - Farmer TY Frags


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Secret additive is my dog pees in the sump... About the same thing as Budweiser anyways. MARSH Welcomes our Newest Sponsor - Farmer TY FragsMARSH Welcomes our Newest Sponsor - Farmer TY FragsMARSH Welcomes our Newest Sponsor - Farmer TY Frags

  7. Likes Bigfishy liked this post
  8. #15
    Secretary Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX
    Posts
    2,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerTy View Post
    I know! I couldn't believe I was using circulation pumps when all along, air bubblers are much more effective and even oxygenate! You truly are a reef god Cody. Thanks for helping me navigate my early years.
    The Cody says you're welcome.
    Cody
    M.A.R.S.H. - Secretary
    Marine Aquarium and Reef Society of Houston

  9. #16
    Supporting Member FarmerTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    The Cody says you're welcome.
    The FarmerTy says thank you.

  10. #17
    Supporting Member oneasianguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Southwest
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bought from him before. Really nice person. Can't wait till the next sale.

  11. Thanks FarmerTy thanked for this post
  12. #18
    Supporting Member FarmerTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oneasianguy View Post
    Bought from him before. Really nice person. Can't wait till the next sale.
    Thank you! From oneasianguy to another! MARSH Welcomes our Newest Sponsor - Farmer TY Frags

    I'll see how the next big Marsh meeting lines up and maybe post some things for sale and use it as an excuse to come down!

  13. Thanks Tnconcept thanked for this post
  14. #19
    MARSH GUEST
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iím basically on the way. If you can just drop some off on your way thatíll be fine ha ha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  15. Likes FarmerTy liked this post
  16. #20
    Supporting Member FarmerTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bpb View Post
    Iím basically on the way. If you can just drop some off on your way thatíll be fine ha ha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Maybe I can be the Amazon of coral delivery!


Similar Threads

  1. Welcome our newest sponsor: Frags and More
    By jdeveaux in forum Marine and Reef General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 08:37 AM
  2. Please give a warm MARSH welcome to our Newest Sponsor
    By jdeveaux in forum Marine and Reef General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 09:33 PM
  3. Please give a warm MARSH welcome to our Newest Sponsor
    By jdeveaux in forum Marine and Reef General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 08:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •