Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: PEX Plumbing

  1. #11
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Austin, TX
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownfish Chris View Post
    That is spaflex and is available from Home Depot. I have used it in place of angled fittings. It glues just like standard PVC using PVC fittings. I love it but it it rather expensive.
    Expensive for sure but so easy to work with. It's probably cheaper to buy in bulk online then to buy at Home Depot.

  2. #12
    Supporting Member RR-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah the flex PVC is a must regardless of the cost.

    Once you get a tank bigger than 120/g cost is not relevant anymore

  3. Likes Clownfish Chris liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Plumbing
    By Reefdad in forum Do-it-Yourself
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 08:41 PM
  2. My Plumbing
    By mikezoch in forum Marine and Reef General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 12:07 AM
  3. Plumbing Help!
    By in forum Do-it-Yourself
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 11:41 PM
  4. Plumbing Help
    By Kabuto in forum Do-it-Yourself
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 11:33 AM
  5. Need Help with Plumbing
    By in forum Marine and Reef General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2003, 11:48 AM

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts