PDA

View Full Version : Splitting RBTA

PoissonRouge
03-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Hi all,

I have had my RBTA for a couple months now and a few days ago it started moving and then decided to split! How fascinating to watch for a beginner reefer :)
Now, the 'daughter' decided to move under the rock and then the two nems moved back close to each other. They are eating well and look happy and healthy.
I guess I shouldn't try to move them if they're happy right?
Can they harm each other, or even fuse back (i have read that somewhere on a blog)? Anything special I should be doing/not doing?
Thanks

webster1234
03-27-2015, 06:17 PM
If you want two of them and they aren't bothering anything, just leave them be. They won't bother each other and won't fuse back together. I have heard however that they will make your skin look younger if you rub them on your face :scared:.......just kidding....please don't try that.

PoissonRouge
03-27-2015, 06:25 PM
If you want two of them and they aren't bothering anything, just leave them be. They won't bother each other and won't fuse back together. I have heard however that they will make your skin look younger if you rub them on your face :scared:.......just kidding....please don't try that.

Haha!!! LOL I'm so glad it has split actually :peace: kind of reassures me it was doing well :) was very tempted to get another one a few days ago. OK will let them be an enjoy the tank then! (and make sure I wear gloves because the effect on the face may not be the same on the hands hehe!! :rolleyes:)