PDA

View Full Version : super small GBTA $7. Toadstool babies $10-$25 can bring to mtg

merkurmaniac
05-11-2012, 08:13 PM
I have a second green bubble tip anemone that split off the mother a week or so ago, maybe 2 weeks. Its healed up and just looks like a small gbta. I don't need more than one. I have him in a plastic cup. I have two healed up toadstools. the smaller is $10 and is frag plug mounted. the larger is a few inches across and is moutned on a donut that could sit on sand. He is $25. I also have a bunch of bright green star polyps ($5 - $10 for a big amount) and can frag substantial pieces of my thick branched yellow sinularia if anyone is interested ($5). I can provide a kenya tree that is going to get lumberjacked tonight to whomever would like it (free.) These are all pretty much starter corals.

I'll be a minor presenter tomorrow and can bring items to the meeting at ADA.

Thanks,
Richard
713-859-2970

merkurmaniac
05-23-2012, 06:41 PM
The larger of the two green toadstool babies is gone. The one on the frag plug is still available. $10 and also the small green bubble tip anemone for $7. Both for $15. I also have mounds of green star polyp and other softies. kenya tree got trashed.